The link below will navigate you to the latest report about our school. We were graded as Good overall with Outstanding for Leadership and Management and for Behaviour and Attitudes. Some of the key findings were:
- Leadership and management are exemplary.
- Pupils enjoy coming to school. Staff greet them warmly at the gate every morning. Pupils know that all staff at the school genuinely care about them. This helps them to feel safe and happy.
- Pupils live up to leaders’ high expectations for their learning and behaviour. They achieve well. Pupils enjoy their learning. They try their best and are proud of their achievements.
- Pupils have positive relationships with each other. They are kind and respectful to each other. Pupils’ behaviour is exemplary. They fully understand the school rules of 'ready, respectful, safe'. They make sure that they follow these each and every day. Adults deal with any incidents of bullying promptly and effectively. Pupils attend school regularly.
- Pupils enjoy the wide variety of lunchtime and after-school clubs on offer. Staff seek pupils’ opinions on the types of clubs they would like to attend so that there is something for everyone.
- Pupils enjoy reading. They read widely across a range of subjects. They talked fondly about their favourite authors and the different types of books that they like to read.
View the report by clicking on the link.
Ofsted also allow parents to have their say about their children's school. You can view the comments that have been made about Egremont so far and can add your own views by clicking on the link below. To add comments you will need to create an account - this is simple to do and you will just need a valid email address to do so.