Vision, Values and Aims
Our Vision, Values and Aims
Co-operate and collaborate
Achieve excellence for all
Raise aspirations and inspire imaginations
Explore new interests and new ideas
Egremont Primary School is part of Oak Trees Multi-Academy Trust. As a school within the Trust:-
We foster an environment where all can flourish and achieve. Our school is a safe, healthy, caring and friendly place to learn where children develop resilience and confidence and are included, respected and valued. We care and respect all and we are dedicated to ensuring the individual needs of all pupils are met in a safe, secure, engaging and stimulating environment. We work as a team to do our best to nurture, provide and enable all learners to achieve their best. We take responsibility to work together to enable and develop learning, to help us become responsible citizens. We promote the Trust’s Mission and Values and find many opportunities for children to demonstrate the core values of CARE.
- We are dedicated to helping the whole child, to unlock their potential and instil a love of learning.
- We share the wealth of experience and expertise from across our trust to enrich and bring learning to life for our children.
- We mix the pursuit of academic excellence in core subjects with a creative curriculum which expands minds and instil a sense of curiosity of the wider world.
- Every member of staff in our trust genuinely cares about the achievement, development, well-being and future of all of our children.
- We are here for all children, to raise aspirations, inspire them to go far and develop a lifelong love of learning.
- Our teachers, support staff, heads and administrators work in partnership with our families to help the children be the best they can be.
- We believe in the power and potential of all people to make a lasting difference.
The School Aims
- Feel happy, safe and respected and develop confidence
- Respect differences in others
- Aspire to reach their full potential
- Become independent thinkers and lifelong learners
- Value themselves and celebrate the achievements of all
- Take responsibility for themselves, the community and the wider world